Hosts David Bell and Craig Lubow will discuss some of the newsworthy cases of 2021. Special guest Bob Eye will join the discussion. We will talk about cases pending or decided by the US Supreme Court this year, as well as some of the trials held during 2021.
Calendar for the week of December 27th:
If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, you can find a vaccine. See the FAQS at https://www.kcmo.gov/city-hall/departments/health/coronavirus
- Legal Aid of Western Missouri can provide free civil legal services to low-income and vulnerable people who live in Jackson CTY MO. Interested individuals can call 816-474-6750 to apply.
- For Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense virtual meetings this week, go to https://momsdemandaction.org/events/. All are welcome, mothers and others.
- Monday Meets: Dec. 27th, 4 PM, Online event. Hosted by The Willow Domestic Violence Center open to everyone on Facebook Live.
- FRI, Dec. 31st from 2 – 4 PM, the Penny Mill Annual Bowling Excursion is at Diamond Bowl, 218 N. Osage, Independence MO. Everyone is invited to this no cost event, with food, drinks, bowling and prizes for kids. All cultures are welcome. Penny Mill wants us to empower our children.
- A list of services, meals, and hot lines are available at blogspot.com. The list is updated daily.
Please take care of yourselves and others.
Have a safe and happy New Years Day!