Volunteers Needed for Upcoming KKFI Pledge DriveKKFI webadmin
We are looking for volunteers to be Phone Operators during the WINTER 2015 Pledge Drive. The pledge drives are our largest fundraising operations, and are the way we make up most of our budget.
I thank you in advance for your help with this, and for those returning volunteers I thank you for your help with the past pledge drives.
Please remember that you can sign up for as many shifts as you feel like you can handle.
Send an email to Bill Sundahl at [email protected] to volunteer.
You must be able to:
- Speak clearly on the phone.
- Have good phone etiquette.
- Write legibly while taking pledges.
- Be courteous and thankful in a sometimes stressful situation.
- Hear well enough to respond adequately to donors.
- Maintain focus on the mission of taking pledges and informing the donors of their options.
- Follow instructions that are given in training prior to your shift.(we will also have written instructions to keep with you)
- Arrive 30 minutes before your FIRST shift of the pledge drive.
- Please NO PETS other than service animals.
Friday, January 30, 2015 through Saturday, February 8, 2015
6am to 7pm (Fridays 6am to 9pm)
Saturdays — 8am to 6pm
Sundays —- 9am to 6pm
Please reply with your preference and we will start there.
Special Events and Volunteer Manager
KKFI 90.1 FM Community Radio