- Download/upload audio files
- Edit for time and content
- Create web episodes
Social Media Manager
- Monitor KKFI social media accounts
- Schedule, compose and manage posts
- Direct messages to appropriate person for response
- Familiarity with social media platforms; including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Podcast Web Content
- Upload community podcasts
- Twice a month
- Brand identity, logo design
- Computer graphics
Electronics Facilities Technology (EFT)
- IT/Computer expertise
- WordPress experience
- Salesforce experience
- Curriculum development
- Technical writing
- Engineering, production
- Some training experience preferred
News & Public Affairs
- Interest in public affairs programming
*Please note that all committee meetings are open to the public and are currently meeting via Zoom. The committees listed here currently have specific needs.
We have a need for a volunteer who can work at our front desk 4-6pm on Tuesdays.
Front desk volunteers will be responsible for answering the phone, greeting guests and other duties as needed.
Please apply here or call 816-994-7864 for more information.
Co-Host: Local Showcase
- Gain on-air and production experience
- Register here
- Keep overall station orderly and clean
- Clean the bathroom weekly
- Replenish paper towels and other supplies
- Take out the trash and organize recycling
- Clean conference tables and organize chairs
- Vacuum on-air studio & green room
- Make sure all common areas are presentable and clean
Interior Design Consultant
- Physical layout design
- Artwork, decorating ideas
*Subject to Covid-19 guidelines currently recommended by federal, state and local public health agencies; as well as policy implemented by KKFI.