Become a Community Marketing Partner
KKFI Emergency Nonprofit Marketing Fund
Thanks to Kissick Construction for kicking off the fund with a generous gift.
We know it is a tough time for our fellow nonprofits right now. We also know there are people willing to help. Below is a description of the program and how it can benefit both KKFI and the region’s nonprofits.
Sponsor Nonprofits > Share Their Good Work > Double Their Reach
Contributions will be allocated to nonprofit messaging and will be matched dollar for dollar by KKFI. Each participating sponsor can receive on-air recognition for their support of a nonprofit. Donors may choose their own nonprofit to sponsor or we can suggest organizations that we have worked with in the past that have urgent outreach messaging needs. #kkfiishere
Contact Diana Ennis for more details.
[email protected] or 816.994.7867
Ways you can help:
Share this document with a friend, a company or their foundation.
KKFI is a non-commercial radio station. KKFI doesn’t have “advertisers,” we do have Community Marketing Partners. Businesses, organizations, and individuals support KKFI’s mission by underwriting (financially supporting) our award winning programming.
Underwriting identifies your organization, products, or services as supporting community radio programming on KKFI.
Connect the message of your organization, products, or services with KKFI’s diverse audience by creating a campaign that fits your unique marketing needs.
Cost-Effective campaigns highlight your message to a well-defined market segment of alternative radio listeners at rates far below those of other promotions.
Concise and gimmick-free, linking your organization or personal identity with the high-quality image of commercial-free radio.
Reach your Target audience by positioning your announcements in a specific part of the day or program.
Support the Mission of KKFI and identify your organization with a particular style of music, message, or personality found only on KKFI.
100,000 Watt FM Radio Station
70,000+ Listeners weekly1
80 mile radius of Kansas City.
Population of over 2 million people
10,000+ Streaming 24/7 at KKFI.ORG
10,000+ Mobile Streaming
-Tune In App/Public Radio
Online / Digital
-30,000+ Unique Impressions(Monthly)
-3,000 Podcasts Downloads(Monthly)
-17 Locally Produced
5000+ Email Blasts
18,000+ Social Media
– 5,000+ Twitter & Instagram
1 Listener data extrapolated from analysis of
Annual, 5 year, and 10 year donor patterns of giving.
2 All coverage information from NPR Labs Mapping and Population System
KKFI Thanks its Current Underwriters
- AEG Live Midland Theater
- AEG Live NY
- American Federation of Teachers Local 691
- Caesars Enterprise Services LLC
- Central Industrial District Association of Kansas City
- Charlotte Street Foundation
- Children International
- City of Kearney
- Cupinis Italian
- Folk Alliance International
- Gladstone Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Kansas City Japan Festival
- Ink Magazine
- Jazz District Renaissance Corporation
- Johnsons County Community College – Carlson Center
- Kansas City Museum / Kansas City Parks & Rec
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- KC Bumper & Auto Body Supplies
- KC Fringe Festival
- KC Jazz Alive
- Kelarity Productions, LLC
- Knuckleheads Saloon
- Mid America Regional Council
- Mid-Continent Public Library
- Midwest Collision, Inc.
- Milberger Pest Control, Inc.
- Nick’s Greenleaf Gardens
- Northeast Arts KC
- Sara Morgan Music LLC
- Spinning Tree Theatre
- Summerfest Concerts
- The Phoenix
- The Summit Group
- UMKC Bloch School of Management
- University of Kansas Center for Research, Inc.
- Vanguard Emergency Management
- Voodoo Lounge at Harrahs
- Westport Regional Business League
- Westport Roots Festival LLC